Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sichuan Conservatory of Music



Here are some photos around the Sichuan Conservatory of Music from my recent trip to China.
I was lucky to stay near the conservatory area while I was visiting Chengdu this July.
There about 3 blocks full of music stores, selling traditional instruments and modern ones.
If you walk the area in the morning you can hear people playing music and singing.
Many times I heard opera vocals (some of them should practice more), but in chinese vocals where good.
The area was very nice next time I will stay there again.
Sorry to say but here in Athens there is no such thing.






A big guitar Ibanez like!!

Walking at Longjiang Lu

and also at Xinsheng Lu.

Sichuan Conservatory of Music on the internet
All images have been resized. All photos by Krizd (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment